P o s t e r P a p e r s C o n t e s t
Criteria of evaluation
Evaluate giving a rating from "0" to "5":
- Are the scientific objectives and goals clearly explained?
- Is the solution of the problem correct and is it presented in a convincing way?
- Are the results presented (tables, figures) well?
- Are the conclusions clearly spell out, do they summarize the main scientific achievements?
- Is the poster graphics esthetic and attractive?
( "0" in any category eliminates poster from the Contest. )
Instructions for CGW'09 poster presentations
Poster boards of size 100 cm x 150 cm (width x height)
will be available in the main hall of the conference venue from Monday, October 12, 8:00 a.m.
We recommend to use a single large poster that fits the board.